16 December 2012

I'm back... with a Mango Lassi



It's definitely not like riding an old bike again... 

I thought that after five months of being away from this blog I would jump right back to it. Was I wrong! Circumstances and equipment have changed. I do still have the same camera and lens, but went back to using my old MacBook. The real set back is using iPhoto to edit pictures. I was so used to Lightroom. This computer is too old to be able to withstand large software, so I'll have to use what's available. 




Even under the less than perfect circumstances, I'm glad to be back. I've missed it...

Please, bear with me while I get used to blogging and taking good pictures again. For now, I'll do what I can.

I was trying to make a mango smoothie but it didn't come out as thick. So I decided to add a dash of Cardamom to make it spicier and call it a Mango Lassi. It's delicious and definitely kills the cravings for something sweet. 




Makes two servings 

2/3 cup of plain yogurt
1 cup of milk
about a cup of mango chunks (I used frozen)
dash of ground cardamom 
sugar to taste 

Process everything together in a blender and serve. 






4 comments:

Jackie Hale said...

Welcome back! I'm about to make your waffle recipe...yum!

Jackie Hale said...

Welcome back! I'm about to make your waffle recipe...yum!

Ayumi said...

Your pics are very good (no need to worry :) ) Glad you-re back! I really liked your sweet ricotta stuffed pierogies, which you made a really long time ago. Hope to see you soon!

Annz said...

I alighted on your blog after searching all things "cardamom" on tastespotting...and may I say your website is seriously gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.