26 December 2011

Vegan Coconut Pudding



 

Do you like social media? 

It seems like if you're online, being 'social' is part of the package. I'm everywhere these days!

The latest addition, is Flickr. I like it because I can store all my photos in the same place and control who sees what. But I find it to be another place to keep in contact with everyone. 

Isn't that what Twitter is for? And don't even get me started on Facebook!


 

Don't get me wrong, I love reading people's tweets. But so many ways to 'connect' just alienate me more from my friends.  If that even makes sense.

We're too connected these days.

I love reading blogs and commenting on posts. It keeps me learning about other people's lives. I find it fascinating to know what people on the other side of the world are eating everyday.


 

To keep with the Coconut Christmas theme, here is a delicious Coconut Pudding.

Made only from creamy coconut milk, this one is velvety and sweet. No need to add eggs, coconut milk has enough fat to create a smooth mouth feel.

I mentioned before, that Christmas tastes like Coconut to me. What does it taste like to you?

There is a huge mistake in the recipe below! Add at least a 1/4 cup of Sugar to the list of ingredients. Taste it until it's sweet enough for you.  
 

12 comments:

Heidi @ Food Doodles said...

Mmmm, I'll have to try this for sure! I love how simple it is - it must be so yummy :D

bananamondaes said...

Christmas is definitely coconutty for me too! I've just had a coconut smoothie and am sat here smothered in coconut lotin! Great recipe.

TheYummyMorsel said...

I agree! I love reading other blogs. This looks like a simple recipe, will try it. The clicks look very beautiful.

Torviewtoronto said...

happy holidays to you and family
dessert looks wonderful

Basic Vegetarian said...

Absolutely beautiful photographs! Coconut milk is a great ingredient for creamy vegan desserts :-)

Nadia said...

For me it's cookies and home made bread :)))
The house smells like heaven...

Merry Christmas, Yadsia!

Deeps @ Naughty Curry said...

it is so simple! and yet looks like you might have laboured over it for hours... i love spice in my desserts

Alyssa Rabel said...

Did you use sweetened coconut milk? I decided to whip this up tonight and found that it wasn't sweet at all. I ended up adding some agave nectar, but would you recommend using sugar or something in the future?

Yadsia @ShopCookMake said...

@Alyssa:

I'm SO sorry! I have now corrected the recipe. Add at least a 1/4 cup of Sugar next time. Adding honey or agave on top to the final product also sounds good for an elegant touch.

hännah said...

Yum, coconut is one of my favorite foods and I love how simple the ingredient list is for this recipe. Thanks!

Nicole said...

Love all these coconut recipes you are posting. Each one looks so good, how will I decide which to make first? Lovely photos too!

Courtney M. said...

This sounds delicious!!
For coconut milk, do you mean the canned kind or the refridgerated kind for drinking? Or does it matter which is used?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.