06 December 2011

Puff Pastry Mini-Cinnamon-Rolls with Pistachios


I want to tell you that I did not eat six of these for breakfast this morning. 

Nope! I definitely didn't.

(Just let me convince myself first, that what I'm telling you is the truth). Ok. Now, lets move on.  

 I've made different Cinnamon Roll recipes since starting this blog (here and here).

They're always good and decadent, just the way I like my desserts.

Cinnamon is a spice that goes well with many dishes, sweet or savory. I remember many years ago, my Father added a few sprinkles of cinnamon to a biftec he was preparing. It must have been good, because we ate it all.   

These Mini Cinnamon Rolls are delicious and fast to make. They can be prepared in under ten minutes, and eaten in 30 seconds flat.

They're addictive, I tell you.



Naomi said...

These look so wonderful! Lovely food styling too, as always :)

TheYummyMorsel said...

These rolls look great and very beautiful photos.

Nadia said...

Your photos are top gorgeous since you switched to DSLR!!! Just saying :)))

Tora said...


You only ate SIX? Sheesh, I would've eaten them all! Respect!

Sounds delicious, and SO simple! I want to make these now! Thank you!

MyFudo™ said...

Anything with cinnamon is always heavenly! I am thinking it is the mixture of the treat for the palate and the aroma it exudes when mixed in the batter or dough. Excellent post! A must try!

Miss Lou said...

hmmm me gustaria probarlos nunca he pensado en pistachos cinnamon rolls juntos, by the way no soy amante de los CR so ese bite size k hiciste seria mi size perfecto pa probarlos :)

Kelli said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! No fair, I have the same camera for a year now and still can't take very good pictures, but your photos are amazing! By the way, I would devour these little rolls in no time!

Nish said...

The rolls look great.
Knowing that these can be prepared within 15 minutes excited me, but I'm so apprehensive about using pastry sheets, especially after I screwed up a 'baklava' using phyllo dough sheets! :-/ :-\

nicholle said...

Made these last night and they did not end up pretty - would definitely recommend using the mini muffin pan vs. just the baking sheet (although it could have been some compromised puff pastry!).

They were still delicious and I'd make them again. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.