31 October 2011

Strawberry and Pineapple Caipirosca




 
Please, bear with me while I work on the blog design... once again. I'm 'perpetually unsatisfied', as I Tweeted last night. This time I'm taking matters into my own hands, by designing the whole thing myself.

There is a lot I didn't know about HTML coding, like for example: how it works. Now I understand why designers charge so much.

There's still a few details that need sharpening, which I'm still working on. Like the banner, font colors and size, etc. 

I have a question for you: Does the background look uniform to you through the entire site? Can you see the detail in it? It's supposed to be light gray with a subtle texture to it.  

 


This drink is what's holding me through the afternoon. An entire day of coding awaits me. Not fun. 


I got the idea for this drink from a Martha Stewart magazine (of course!). It's refreshing, sweetened only by the natural sugars in the fruits. 


It's nutritious while at the same time giving me just the right amount of buzz. Enough to help me get through all of the coding.


  


Makes two 4 ounce servings. Substitute the Vodka for water if you want.


  • 1/4 cup Vodka, cold
  • 1/4 cup Water, cold
  • 4 Strawberries, fresh or frozen (about 70 grams)
  • 1/3 cup Pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen (about 70 grams)
  • 2 small Mint Leaves, fresh


-Puree everything in a blender and serve immediately.  

5 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

colourful drink looks wonderful

kankana said...

LOL .. you changed it again :) So far I am liking all the changes but don't worry about what we feel .. just keep working on it until you are happy about it :)

Lindsay @ Pinch of Yum said...

Lovely blog, lovely photos! I could go for one of these drinks right about now.

MyFudo™ said...

I like the layout and the big fonts... Your liquor recipe looks so cool. Good job in using pineapple. Load up on Vitamin C, anytime!!! Keep postin'!

Bruce said...

Thanks for an amazing vodka cocktail
Best Christmas Vodka Cocktails

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.