05 October 2011

Pumpkin Granola and a New Look

So my Blog got a new look... again. Life has changed so much this past few months, the Blog should get a change as well. A change that reflects who I am these days. 

As much as I loved the previous design, it was too romantic and girly for me. This one is brighter and cleaner, much like the way I've been feeling lately. 

A little reminder of what it used to look like.

I made Pumpkin Granola for breakfast, inspired by so many similar recipes I've been seeing around the blogosphere lately. I've tried to make homemade granola before, but it's never as good as the store bought kind unless I add some oil to it.

Having said that, this recipe is good enough to kill my cravings but I'll stick to Pumpkin Oatmeal from now on. Can't wait for it to be breakfast time again.

serves one

1/2 cup Oats
2 tbsp Honey
2 tsp Water or Apple Juice
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
pinch of Nutmeg
pinch of Salt
2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree

-Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl, make sure they're well incorporated.
-Place in a baking dish, bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Keep an eye on it, granola burns fast!  


Karisha {Ruborosa Blog} said...

LOVE the new look!!! And pumpkin granola ? uh, YUM! Xo :)

Yadsia @ShopCookMake said...

Thank you, Karisha!

Flashes of Style said...

Yummy! <3




Mai said...

I love the new blog design. Very refreshing. Oh and pumpkin granola is just brilliant!

Nadia said...

I actually loved the blue color, it's one of my favorites :) But I have to admit that now it looks much more professional. Good work! :)))

Paula @ Dishing the Divine said...

The new look is fabulous! :) I love it!

Paula @ Dishing the Divine said...

The new look is great!!! So clean, crisp, and bright! Love it! And Isn't fall great for all the fun pumpkin inspired foods? :)

Yadira said...

I love the new look! It is as bright as the previous one and very pretty. I hope you have an awesome week Yadsia.

luisa said...

que estupenda receta y el look me gusta mucho. Bss

Viv said...

beautiful design...you're so creative and arty! :)
ive seen a number of granola recipes lately (seems like its invading the food blogs!)...this is the first one ive seen with pumpkin puree instead of oil! sooo healthy..my kinda food!

Paige said...

Love the new look! The pumpkin granola sounds great...

Elena - delicious kitchen stories said...

Pumplkin granola... mmmm, no la he comido nunca, pero me muero de ganas. Estupenda receta, a ver si la hago.
Muy chulo tu nuevo look!

Divya Yadava said...

This is my first time here and I'm love the design of the blog. It's very fresh and inviting. Great look!

Awesome recipe too - who doesn't love a little pumpkin granola :).

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.