18 October 2011


It's not so often that I check my Twitter account. After all, I only have one because all the cool kids do. Monkey see, monkey do. But it has delivered a few good news over the months. Like the time my recipe was featured on Glamour Magazine online. That was a great day.

It has also allowed me to keep in contact with some blogger friends and discover new ones. Like last week, when Hannah from Nothing but Delicious sent me a Tweet to let me know she had visited my blog.

I immediately fell in love with her photography and recipes. This drink was inspired by one of her posts about Thai food. 

The addition of Coconut Milk to coffee is genius. Definitely richer than any other milk, which gives this cold drink a nice velvety texture. Next time I'll try making a smoothie out of it.

I've posted before about my daily coffee routine (here and here).

To prepare: Put 2 ice cubes in a glass, pour some cold brewed coffee, add 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk and some sweetener. Mix well and enjoy.   


Nicole said...

Coconut milk instead of regular? That's brilliant. I imagine the velvety texture is lovely, and that the coconut lends a unique flavor. What a great idea!

Miss Lou said...

drooling!!! love ur new header <3

Ali said...

This looks so delicious. I'll def try this out. love the picture. yeah applause to the power of twitter :)

Karisha {Ruborosa Blog} said...

I want this sitting next to my keyboard...NOW!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.