20 September 2011

Veggie Breakfast Bake





Today is my favorite day of the week. I get to go grocery shopping! 

The list is ready, outfit is ready, I'm just waiting for my Mom to get out of work. We always go grocery shopping together. That's one of the things I'll miss when I move to Florida at the end of the year.

Other than that there is so much to do today. Currently, I'm taking two classes, Marketing and Finance, so there is a lot of homework to complete. After these two classes, there is only one more left, and my MBA is done. I'm counting the days! 

On busy days, I like to have a heavy breakfast. This bake was filling and nutritious. Which is exactly what I needed. 




serves two


  • 8 Asparagus Spears
  • 1 medium tomato
  • 4 Eggs
  • 2 tbsp Milk
  • fresh Oregano
  • Salt and Pepper

-Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
-Cut the ends of the asparagus, chop the tomato into 1 inch pieces. Assemble the veggies in a small baking dish.
-Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Pour on top of the veggies. Bake for 10 minutes.
-Sprinkle fresh oregano on top and enjoy.

 

2 comments:

Vicki Bensinger said...

Congratulations on getting an MBA. I'm sure you'll be relieved when it's over. My daughter is finishing up her senior year at school in Boston and when she's home we grocery shop together. I enjoy that as well.

Your breakfast fritatta looks delicious and nutritious. Perfect choice to sustain you for a good part of the morning.

Best of luck to you when you get to Florida and on graduation.

myFudo said...

Looking forward to the day I'll wake up to your veggie bake, looks delicious.
feel free to visit my site for a free giveaway :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.