27 September 2011

Orange & Mint Spritzer



 

Lately I've been thinking too much about what's yet to come. 2011 started with so many hopes of different things. Most of them already came true. Which makes me think about the future.

Next year I'll be living in a different country, working at a different place, taking pictures with a different camera, basically, living a different life. I'm not so good with changes, even if they're good. 

I can only hope that everything will turn out all right. As scared as I am to do certain things, they're all necessary.

Just like this seltzer, I hope that all things to come are sweet and bubbly, for me and for you.   







serves two

  • the juice of two Oranges
  • 8 ounces of carbonated ater (I used Pellegrino)
  • a few sprigs of mint
  • 2 tbsp of Simple Syrup (recipe below)

-To make the simple syrup, mix equal parts of sugar and water, heat until the sugar has completely dissolved. 

-Mix the orange juice with simple syrup (to taste), pour into two glasses. Add chopped up mint leaves and some ice cubes.

-Fill each glass with 4 ounces of carbonated water. Mix and enjoy.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Change is good! If it isn't let's change it so it 'll turn out good...Thanks for sharing a refreshing drink recipe!

Sharde said...

you have to just take life one day at a time. i have seriously realized that today more than i have lately. im ready to make things happen though!

sharde @ the style projects

Moya said...

I love your photographs and recipes, change is good so good luck with your move. Happy Birthday to your Grandpa.

An Open Book said...

oh my this looks so so yum and that picture is gorgeous

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.