31 May 2011

How to Make Chocolate from Scratch!

This picture isn't mine, click on the link on this post to go to the original post.

This why I love the internet. One can discover the most amazing things. Like today, I was just browsing when I came across this post on Instructables.com

I haven't tried it yet. Tonight I'm going to do some online shopping for raw Cacao beans and will let you know how it goes.

This picture isn't mine, click on the link on this post to go to the original post

For now, if you have some on hand, please try this Instructable and let me know how it turns out.

Making my own Chocolate brings out the nature girl in me. 


Rivki Locker (Ordinary Blogger) said...

I never thought about it, but I guess it never occurred to me that you could make chocolate from scratch! I know it doesn't grow on trees or anything...but from scratch??? Wow. This looks marvelous.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad I found yours. I'm going to move to Bahia Brazil for a year, and will be surrounded by cacao trees. I'm so excited to try and make my own chocolate.

Kulsum@JourneyKitchenw said...

Chocolate from scratch??? Oh my!

Eva said...

Man that is an excellent idea! I bet I could find raw cocoa around LA somewhere, just need to look for it :)

Maria said...

Making your own chocolate really isn't that hard! Gives you great satisfaction, too :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They're always well received!

All Content on ShopCookMake.com by Yadsia G. Iglesias 2011-2012 - Please, ask if you want to use any content. - It's not permitted to alter, transform or build upon this content.